Thursday, May 17, 2007

Next Meet: adidas Track Classic Carson, CA

I'm heading out to L.A. tomorrow morning for the competition out at The Home Depot Center in Carson. The lineup they have in the 110 hurdles is looking very outstanding. You have the legendary Allen Johnson (12.92) and the American Record holder in the event Dominique Arnold (12.90) opening up their respective seasons at this event as well as perinial major championship medalist Terrance Trammell (13.02), and us young hurdlers in Aries Merritt (13.12), Ryan Wilson (13.17), my good friends Ron Bramlett (13.26) and Aubrey Herring (13.31) as well as myself rounding out the field. The field consists of 5 of the top 8 110 hurdlers in the world according to the IAAF World Rankings (as of May 7, 2007). After coming off of a successful race over in Doha, I'm looking for another outstanding performance, I believe it will happen if I just stay consistant with what I've been coached to do and try to clean up a thing or two that I'm doing wrong. Catch the race on ESPN on Sunday from 4-6pm eastern time.

1 comments:

Michael Dequina said...

Mr. Oliver,

Nice to briefly you after your race today @ Home Depot Center. Would write a more extensive intro, but don't want to fill your comment space with a long message, heh. Hit me up...

Mike Dequina
twotrey@gmail.com