Tuesday, December 8, 2009

C Lo...

I wish I could say that taking ice baths were unnecessary, but I'd definitely be lying to you. It does hurt though, but like they say, no pain no gain (which is a bunch of b.s. I train smarter not harder lol).

I don't enjoy doing them, but it's important to get that lactic and other toxins squeezed out of your system, plus I feel refreshed after doing them. You get use to them after a while really, but don't neglect hitting the hot baths in there too, I love doing those.

As far as coming through Dallas, I never come there, if the Mayweather v Pacquio fight is there, then I'll be in town for sure, don't want to miss that (depending on when they fight, might be in Europe or something)

5 comments:

Dr. LaKendra said...

I remember taking ice baths during the good ole college track days esp in hotels @ away meets! I don't miss them at all!! They definitely made a difference though. I think I have pictures of some of my teammates crying in the ice bath! Good times...

Ms.Mia said...

Ok. Since your answering questions. I would like to know. As 2009 draws to a close. Alot of people are making new years resolutions for the new year. Some are saying they dont want to make the same mistakes twice, etc,etc.
How do you think you will close out 2009. What positive things have you learned this year that will carry over into next year. I mean all things this year couldn't of been negative right? Like some things that you would of considered negative at 1st really turned out to be blessings in the end ya know?

Anonymous said...

I hear you saying all that, but I still think taking a few Aleves and drinking lots of agua would get you right and be a lot less painful! But you're the professional.
I heard the fight will not be in Dallas. Too bad because I wanted to ask you real questions about what's in your soul like what moves you, what makes you happy, what offends you, what pisses you off. Oh well, guess I'll just keep reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Helllooooo????? No Christmas posts? No NYE posts? No nada since LAST year. Did you make it to 2010?? So I read Pacquiao is fighting another dude here in Dallas at the Boys stadium March 13th. You should come

QT said...

everything ok...no blog in almost two months?