Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disney Ultimate Hurdler


Due to the fact that I like to battle Joel at practice while running 200s, 300s and 400s, it has been a no contest so far this season. I am now calling myself Anderson Silva, the UFC #1 fighter and tap out artist because I have been tapping Yo-El Brown out in the workouts so far. He usually has the advantage on me until well in to the Spring.

We always have fun with this at practice, at the end of the day, all we are doing is getting better.

Pic courtesy of another Mclean production

4 comments:

ejheat said...

Of course you are the ultimate hurdler at Disney because you are King David. David, you are the the Disney Micky Mouse and Joel is the Disney Goofy. Micky Mouse is the King of Disney and Goofy is getting tapped out By Micky Mouse. It looks like a great battle of 2 Disney character hurdlers in the octagon. I love it!!!! I guess I will have to call you Mr. Silva now but we all know your are gold in the Disney castle,King David!!!!

Eric

Andre Rafik said...

team downstairs vs team upstairs? HA

LaLa said...

Love it! I admire the form...your racing form D.O.! ;)

Aunt Celest said...

Hey David,

I loved the picture, and thank for
sharing it with us. I also enjoyed ejheat comments. You are
the King of Disney!
Aunt Celest