Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Even Osama Don't Want It With D.O.!!


In only my third day off in the past 2 1/2 weeks of practice, Big Aub and myself decided to head out and go "bust our guns" Call of Duty 4 style. We hit a local gun range and had a fun time out there. We were using Glock 9's, and in the scoring, Aub out pointed me 173-162 in a controversial finish, I'm still protesting the score. We had a great time out there, but I see how Heratio catches those guys on CSI: Miami so easy, with all the gun shot residue and DNA you leave behind.

I'm off again tomorrow, we have a time trial on Friday, so Brooks is giving us some time off to be fully rested for that. The only thing I have planned for tomorrow is to find myself a coat for when I go back to Denver, because it's snowing and freezing out there!

0 comments: