Monday, April 7, 2008

Shuttle Hurdles Video

Here's the video from this weekend's Florida Relay's Shuttle Hurdle Final in which we won. Watch the egregious false start on the second leg by Josh Walker. There is no way he should have left the zone before Aub-RIDA because even with me running a disastrous last two hurdles, I still had a gap on Mitchum. I'm calling a little home cooking for them! LOL.

Since I can't seem to upload the video from my computer, I will just forward everyone to the link. I might figure it out later, but until then enjoy.

SHUTTLE HURDLE VIDEO COURTESY OF FLOTRACK

1 comments:

Nigel "6five" Bigbee said...

Aub gave Josh the Biz-ness the last 5 hurdles. That was a good run by everyone though. Some technical stuff but not a bad race to start out the Outdoor season.