Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things on the Up-Swing

After a weekend to forget, things are coming around at the beginning of this week.

I got the Sub13 Air Max '90s in, they are very hot.

Kitchie has lined me up a clothing deal with CAVI clothing line. I have some very hot pieces. I will take photos and post them up after Thanksgiving. Thanks Fadie, you can check out his blog at Cavi Worldwide they have a lot of info on there, check it out.

I also had the opportunity to have a sit down with James G. Brown, one of the higher ups with the ESPN Rise. They're main focus is on celebrating high school athletics. He was a very cool guy, we talked about the upcoming events they are going to be hosting a the Wide World of Sports Complex.

He invited me to be a guest tonight at the opening ceremony for the Old Spice Tournament they are kicking off tomorrow. There are major college basketball teams coming to Disney for this event. It should be really exciting.

James and I

3 comments:

Ashanti said...

oh aight now! now that's wassup! LOL ;)

LaLa said...

You are gonna do beautiful things for those clothes!

Aunt Celest said...

Hey David,

That's what I'm talking about. No one could model your clothing line
better than you. When should we
start seeing you in commericals?
Any movie deals in the works? You
sure would look good on TV.

Aunt Celest