Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lenovo Olympic Blogger Program


The good people from Lenovo, the world's fourth largest computer manufacturer in the world, has put together an Olympic Blogging Program and they thought enough of the efforts that I put forth with my blog to include me in their program. Lenovo is the official electronics sponsor of the 2008 Beijing Games.

I had to admit that I had never heard of Lenovo before, but me being me, I went and found all the information I could about the company through various sites. With this being the internet age, it was very easy to find, nothing that a simple Google search couldn't turn up. With the information I found, I was very impressed with the company. Lenovo employs approximately 19,000 people world-wide, they produce revenue in the upwards of $13 billion, that's about $685,000 produced per employee, I like those figures!

They hooked me up with a laptop computer and a flip-cam for me to record stuff on. Brooks saw me at practice with the camera and he said "They done messed around and gave the wrong person a video camera, he's gonna have his face in everything!" We all started laughing.

I shot a couple of videos just messing around with it, documenting my daily journey to practice. My new video segment will be called LIVE FROM 4700. Hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, how can I get down with Lenovo?? LOL. They hooked you up!

I like these video blogs. Since doing my first one on Monday, I think it adds a nice touch to the blog.

Joel looked hot about you not cutting "the bubbles" off.

And Aub looks like he was bad as a kid.

Dana said...

I'm with Jewells!! All I need is the CAM tho!! =) The vids are a good look! You are HILARIOUS with the "how does it feel to live with David Oliver" stuff!!

KUDOS to all of you guys for the ice baths! That takes a certain kinda someone and I could definitely NOT do that! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into you guys' world! =)