Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Next Event: Prefontaine Classic

The 110 hurdle field was announced yesterday, and it's looking like another smoker. The field will include the World Record holder Liu Xiang, the defending World Champion from France, Ladji Ducoure', four-time World Champion Allen Johnson, the American Record holder Dominique Arnold, the ninth fastest American of all-time Ryan Wilson, Aries Merritt, Anwar Moore and myself. At 13.14, I have the slowest personal best in the field! I've got to put together my A race, coming off back-to-back poor performances at Carson and New York. The fields at the meets that I have been competing in have been getting progressively intense, after this race I will go to the first Golden League meet of the year in Oslo, Norway, so it won't get any easier there.

0 comments: