Thursday, June 21, 2007

USA Championships On Deck

I just arrived in Indianapolis today for the USA World Championships Team Trials. I'm feeling good, coming off of a few good days of practice. I can't wait to run the prelim race, I've got to get something good on the board to erase the bad taste in my mouth from my last race. The preliminary heat sheets have me in the last heat (4) in lane 7. Some of the competitors in my heat right now are Terrance Trammell, Aubrey Herring and my ex-training partner Linnie Yarbrough. My boy Jacoby has a pretty crucial heat with Anwar Moore, Ryan Wilson, Ron Bramlett, Robby Hughes and Josh Walker in his prelim line-up. I'm pretty happy right now, two of my best friends came in town and my mom is coming on Saturday morning to watch the competition, I think things will go pretty good for me at this meet.

0 comments: