Sunday, June 24, 2007

World Championships Here I Come!!!!!

I finished third in the finals with a time of 13.18 to punch my ticket for the World Championships in Osaka, Japan in August. The semi-finals went as planned earlier in the day, finishing second in my heat with 13.29 behing Terrence Trammell's 13.26. The weather was pretty gloomy all day until after the meet, now it's sunny and warm. I am so excited, my mom and best friends were in attendance at the meet. As those who are faithful readers of my blog know, the last month of the season wasn't going as well as I would have hoped for, but this race erased all of that. It was a hot race top to bottom with Trammell running 13.08 for the win and Arnold taking the silver with 13.17. I am now scheduled to leave in the morning to head over to Europe for the meet in Ostrava, I will post this race as soon as I find it and thanks for your support!

0 comments: