Friday, July 20, 2007

Meeting De Madrid Up Next!

Been out here in Madrid, getting ready for the competition that I'm running in tomorrow. Haven't been doing too much of anything of importance since you last heard from me, just chilling. Today me and Big Aub had to hit the U.S. Embassy so we could add some pages to our passports. I was running on empty with my pages, your boy might have been living like Tom Hanks was in the movie "Terminal" out here in Madrid.

As far as the competition goes, we are running a prelim and final here, which is great as far as I'm concerned. I always feel I run better my second race of the day. I'm not sure who's all running here but my boys are here, R.B. Paperstacks (Bramlett), Big Aub (Herring) and Roberto Hugez (Robby), so it'll be a competitive race for sure. I think the time off I have had will bode well for me tomorrow, stay tuned.

0 comments: