Sunday, February 3, 2008

Destiny Denied!!!!

I'm so happy right now because the Giants went on ahead and tapped out the New England Patriots. Everyone knows I am a DIE-HARD Miami Dolphins fan, and we still stand as the ONLY undefeated team in the history of the NFL. I done popped a bottle of champagne at the house in celebration. Big Aub was hoping the Patriots would have won, he's a Buffalo Bills fan, so I don't understand his thought process but well..........whatever. My brother is a die hard Giants fan and I called him maybe 10 minutes after the game went off and he had already ordered the memorabilia off of SI.com. I don't blame him because if it were the Dolphins I would have done the same thing. I absolutely hate the Patriots all of them aside from Randy Moss and especially Junior Seau. I hate him because he retired from the Dolphins to only come back and try to piggy-back a championship with the Patriots, I hope he never wins one either. Well I'm going to go and hit some of this glutamine so I can recover from drinking this bottle of champagne before I have to go to practice tomorrow.

0 comments: