Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tap-City!!

Damn. That's all I can say about today. All of us have had that one workout that puts us on tap-city (aka out of commission). I had five sets of 16 hurdles on women's spacing, I do this workout regularly, but I don't know what happened today. After the second rep, I went and called Ralph (threw up). That was only the second time all year I have had to do that. I don't know what was going on or what got in to me. But being the "G" I am, I went on ahead and completed the workout and had my best reps after that. I really felt like stopping, but Aub-Rida (Aub Herring) hit me with this line "Robles didn't stop his workout today, and you gotta go see about him next week, so you better load up your gun because he's ready!" I guess that's another plus in having training partners, but since I am done with training, it's about to be a short night for your boy! I'm tapping out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mr.oliver I have a question. I am a college student coming home for spring break and I am having some competition difficulties and i feel I need to step away from the track. But I dont want to quit.. Anyway, I know you guys train at disney world.. I was wondering, do you think it is possible if I came to one of your practices and talked to maybe your coach and your training partners..I know you will be in Valencia, but I just want to know some of the things they do to be successful... If you can help out please email at purebreezeluv@aol.com

Thank you.