Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More From Eugene

Today was a long one, Aub-Rida had the audacity to have me up at 6:30 this morning! Aub said I was answering questions in my sleep and I woke him up, but the jury is still out on that one. I had to hit this press conference action, which was cool, but you know they hit you with the customary misquotes. They had a classic one in there where me, Aub and Joel don't turn on the air conditioner, allegedly, which was pretty funny.

Practice went well too, we did a few starts over three hurdles together and five hurdles individually. I can't wait to get out there for real. Later on, I saw on the IAAF website that I was going to run against Robles in the Rome Golden League, I had no idea I was really running there, but I guess.

I don't know what's up for the rest of the evening, I guess I need to find something to eat for dinner. We might go catch that Hancock movie, but probably not, knowing how un-motivated we are to do things at times.

I'm off from training tomorrow, if anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to update.

0 comments: