Friday, February 20, 2009

Aviva Grand Prix, Birmingham


First and foremost, my luggage has landed!! I got action earlier this afternoon. I let out a deep sigh of relief.

I had a decent training session this evening, I'm really ready to go out and end this indoor season on a good note.

The field here is probably the best one assembled so far this season. It consists of: Joel Brown (7.48), Shamar Sands (7.49), Dexter Faulk (7.50), David Payne (7.54), Andy Turner (7.57), Ty Akins (7.60), Chris Ballie (7.74) and myself.

All I'm looking to do is get out of the blocks like I have been executing and the rest will take care of its self.

This is a very early start for the meet, we go off at 1:10pm, I don't think I've ever raced that early before, guess I gotta turn it in early tonight. We will see what happens tomorrow.

2 comments:

ejheat said...

I am so glad that you got all your luggage. I prayed so hard for you to get there safe and get all your luggage and God answered my prayers. God is good! Now you can look good in your uniform and cool white shoes. I love those cool white shoes and red on the bottom side of your shoes. The old saying, you look good, you feel good, and D.O. you will run and hurdle good. This field of your competitors looks really good, and a great test for you to end this indoor season on a good note. The picture you have here of that track looks awesome. I love that beautiful blue track in this picture. Enjoy that early start and just go out there and have fun. As always, I will be there with you in spirit. As I always tell you, David, you keep me going on through all my bad days and tough times, and I will always do my best to keep you going on during your good and bad times. Just DO DO DO DO It King David. That is the bottom line because me and Coach E said so!!!!

Eric

LaLa said...

Looking for some more pics D!