Monday, May 25, 2009

Magic/Cavs Game 3

I went and scored some tickets to the game last night for me and my technical director Mclean. It was a late birthday present to him, to get to check out his team in the playoffs.

It was a good game, a lot of celebs were in town, Lil Wayne, Usher, Tiger Woods just to name a few.

I went to game 6 of the Celtics series and the atmosphere of this game was WAY different to that one. I don't know if everyone was relegated to the fact and conceded defeat to the Celtics in six or what.
Lebron can consitantly knock down that underhand halfcourt shot during the warmups too. He had a good game, but isn't getting very much help. The rest of the team might as well have come up and sat next to us.

Hack-A-Howard didn't work for the Cavs, he really balled out at the free throw line. He only missed five of his 16 attempts. Lebron missed four clutch free throws, he should have hooked up with Dwight Howard during pregame and worked on some shots with him.Mclean and those thundersticks have me with a slight head/earache this morning after pounding those things right next to me for three consecutive hours. I think those need to be outlawed at sporting events along with alcohol sales after halftime because people get way to beligerant aroud the start of the fourth quarter.

We had a ball. The Magic are up 2-1, I think they will win the series in six games. My Nuggets better start playing well and catch up in their series. My dream matchup of Nuggets/Magic is hanging on by a thread.

6 comments:

LaLa said...

Hey, I know this is gonna sound weird but what happened to EJ? Do you think he's okay? I hope so, just wondering...

QT said...

A Nuggets/Magic Final is not what God meant when he said through him all things are possible ;)

Ryan Biddulph said...

The Cavs can turn the series in their favor if they can start hitting the outside jumper. The Magic give them mismatches on the offensive end but if they hit from the perimeter than Lebron starts getting his borderline triple doubles and they are more successful.

Raphew said...

will def be at the Lakers home Games for the finals pending they close out Denver

Raphew said...

will Def be at the Lakers home games in the Finals pending the go head and close out Denver

Treasure said...

*Sigh* Well I was a little off...I said that the Lakers would be playing the Cavs in the championship game... But the Cavs are outta' here HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I am glad that Orlando beat them.
(I'm not a big Lebron fan...and I don't care 4 Mo Williams either) Anyway I'm just glad the Lakers are western conf. champs...But we all knew that would happen. right? :) Now all my team has to do is try to beat the Magics...I don't think a win will be easy 4 the Lakers @ all... Orlando might give 'em the business... It will be interesting though. @ least 6 games. What do you think?