Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nike Maxcats '08 USA Olympic Edition

People have been hitting me up asking for pics of the spikes I was mentioning in an earlier post. So I snapped some with the Blackberry on the bus to post. They wear pretty well, I've had a couple of training sessions in them. A lot of people don't understand how I can hurdle in this particular shoe, I always feel like it doesn't matter what I wear, I control what they are going to do at the end of the day. You find a lot of people get caught up in what kind of spikes they are wearing and extra stuff like that.


4 comments:

naturalleeme said...

Nice spikes. I have a blackberry curve myself they take great pics. I know it is not the shoe that gives you a good run it is your passion and ambition. Keep the post coming :)

LaLa said...

"I always feel like it doesn't matter what I wear, I control what they are going to do at the end of the day. "

Spoken like a true champion!

Anonymous said...

Nice Shoes Mr david Good luck in the finals god bless.......Steven

EbonMom said...

You are fast and fine!!!